Sunday, May 26, 2013

Los Angeles

I have been in Los Angeles (actually, Anaheim) since Wednesday. The house we are staying in has Internet from 1994. I swear it's slower than dial up. I can't even load any pages, so I've been stuck with my phone. I'm currently updating from the cellular device to let people know that I am, in fact, still alive.


That's us at the beginning of our 11 hour drive.


And that would be us at the end, stuck in LA traffic. It was a fun, but very long journey. My brother pointed out how nice it is that we can be stuck in a small vehicle for 11 hours together and not want to kill each other by the end of it. We even stopped at the Holy Grail of fast food joints somewhere in the middle of nowhere off the 5.


We also went from this forest:


To this forest:


We did not stop to hike in that massive forest. I know, such a mistake. When we finally got to the house, the boys got their wiggles out.


The entire reason for this trip was for this:



My step-sister, who is also my very best friend in the entire world got married yesterday. That will be its own post, it was that fun. For now, I leave you with my favorite picture of the weekend.






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are still alive!
    I was getting worried....even though I have been MIA from blogging, I noticed you weren't posting!!

    We traveled to MI a couple of years ago, and the 10 hour car drive turned into 12 hours... blah!

    You and your sister look gorgeous in that last photo!!! I love weddings :)

    ReplyDelete