Monday, October 13, 2014

More Random Things

It's been awhile since I've done a random post about myself. I think, since I don't really have any exciting news, I will do another one.

Sometimes I dress like a normal person. I do dress nicely for work. I always feel a little sad string undressed at the gym and going into workout clothes. But then I realize that workout clothes are so much better and I stop caring.


I have a mild case of OCD when it comes to my classroom. Okay, so I have a mild case of OCD just in general and it leaks into my classroom. I get some bad anxiety when things aren't just right and I will spend as many minutes as necessary to fix the issue. I'm a little nuts.


I realized the other day that the majority of people in my life that I talk to are filed in my phone under "B." The new operating system on ynphone has some interesting features, but the one that tells you the most recent contacts is my favorite. It's always the same people. And it's always just a straight line of B.


I lay my workout clothes flat on the bed in the spare room. This means that you may not want to visit me. (I would change the bedding!) When I walked in there the other day I realized that I like bright colors. It took me seeing them all laid out to realize this. I also seem to like black.


I've been making an obscene amount of applesauce. We have four apple trees in our backyard that produce more apples than we know what to do with. I've made three batches of applesauce in the last two weeks and have eaten most of it myself. I love this time of year.


I ran 10 glorious miles yesterday.



It's finally supposed to rain a good amount starting tomorrow. It was lovely to get a good long run in the vitamin D for the last time this week.


Now, I am going to get into bed since I will be up incredibly early to hit the gym. It's going to be a long one tomorrow.

Tell me something random.

4 comments:

  1. There's no such thing as an obscene amount of applesauce! There's only a perfect amount which is gallons and gallons gallons of it! But of course only when it's homemade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lay my running gear on the guest bed too!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can send me some applesauce, I would appreciate it :)
    And I am sad my name wasn't at the top of your phone :(.... JK JK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purplish Expo marker is currently my favorite. It's dying so I may have to buy another. Is it weird that I have a favorite board-writing marker?
    Also, you can make me applesauce. My parents usually bring me some apples (they live in the orchardy part of the state), and then I make applesauce, but our schedules aren't meshing this year. :(

    ReplyDelete