Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Another Bunch of Randoms

Thank you all for the comments on my last post. You guys keep me grounded as well, and I certainly appreciate that!

I had a moment this morning while walking into work that it is now OCTOBER. Uh. What?! I feel like it should still be summer. Wasn't it just July??? 


The weather gods finally decided it should rain! And rain it did. For a full 24 hours, it did not stop raining. And the best part was that nobody complained! Everyone was incredibly excited because had not seen rain in almost a year!! When it finally stopped, we were gifted with this.


I LOVE my job. One hundred percent love it. Of course, I love my class, but I also love my aides. They keep me grounded and are huge helps. They also come up with ideas that I never would have thought of. My nickname is Tinman, because they think I am missing a heart (a very long, drawn out inside joke) and yesterday, my aide drew me a picture of me. It's my favorite picture of all time.



I also told them that the reason my favorite season is fall is because of homemade applesauce. They found this hilarious and won't let me live it down. I returned from a bathroom break to find this as the background in the iPad.




I've also been trying to keep my title as Most Fashionable Teacher.



And the last random thing of the night I will leave you with is a picture of my very favorite thing to do at Sunday dinner.



What's your favorite season and why?

3 comments:

  1. More proof that you and I are basically the same person: J and another colleague and I also have an inside joke about how I don't have a heart. And October is my favorite, too, because of pumpkin and apples. I made a crockpot full of homemade applesauce last fall and it lasted like three days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it is October either!!! CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    I love your shirt in your work picture! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love October. I think you are definitely the most fashionable teacher I've seen. I bet those boys have crushes on you. :)

    ReplyDelete