Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was completely laid back. I started the morning with my favorite way of giving thanks.


It's really easy to run in an area where the biggest hill is where the sidewalk dips for a driveway. I am so thankful for my health and my body that moves me through the tough workouts I put it through.


I kicked back with my first cup of coffee and my favorite holiday tradition. It's not really Thanksgiving without it on in the background.


I'm also very, very thankful for my mother and her amazing cooking. She made us breakfast and I had my second cup of joe.


We then headed to my aunt and uncle's house about an hour and a half away from my grandma's house. My brother did what he did best as we stood around and ate appetizers.


Finally, the turkey was carved. I am so thankful for yummy food in my belly and that I have never had to go hungry. I can't even express how lucky I feel for that.


My Thanksgiving meal ended with whipped cream with a side of pie.  I am very thankful for whipped cream.


Of course, I am thankful every single day of my life for the life I have been blessed with, but it is nice to have a day to say it out loud and it's always nice to hang out with my amazing family.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a beautiful run and a great day!

    ReplyDelete