Friday, November 1, 2013

Another Birthday

I got a text this morning while I was at the gym.


Apparently, my best friend went into labor and Bailey Grace was born at 5:45 this morning.


Of course, I had school all day, so I had to wait super impatiently to hold her. But 3:30 finally rolled around and I got to meet my newest niece.


She's a whole pound and two ounces lighter than Zoƫ was, so she is officially the smallest baby I have ever held. It's truly amazing what just 11 weeks can do.


We hung out with Baliey and her momma for awhile.


The babies were so confused about what what making the loud crying noises.


I already know I am going to be totally obsessed with taking pictures of the two beautiful babies in my life, so be prepared.

Happy birthday little Bailey! Welcome to the world!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the newest bundle of joy in your life!
    You must be so excited!!!

    Hope all is well! I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, babies!! Congrats to your friend on a healthy birth!

    ReplyDelete