Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Run Like a G!

It's no secret that I am absolutely obsessed with reading fitness blogs.  Mostly the ones about running because the running community is so amazing and supportive.  My morning ritual involves eating my protein smoothie, drinking massive amounts of tea, and catching up on blogs.

Not my image.

A couple of months ago, I found my blogging soulmate.  Her name is Heather and she is the blogger, runner, and teacher behind Run Like a G!


From the moment she first commented on a post, I could feel her positivity.  She is so passionate about running and just completed her first half marathon!  She also just PR'd in a 5k she ran.  This woman has some of the best posts I read every morning and the raw emotion that she puts forth in her posts have made me laugh out loud, cry, and cheer her on.  


She is currently training for her second half and hopes to complete a full in the future (hopefully here at Avenue of the Giants).  She blogs about her training, her passion for teaching, and her fantastic weight lifting husband, JG.  We really are blogging soulmate, as we have so much in common from our love for running, to our passion for Special Education, to the fact that she's a Taurus and I'm a Capricorn. ;-) Seriously, go read her blog.  She's awesome.  



1 comment: