Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Best Sound in the World

My Sunday was jam packed. I rolled out of bed to start my day off with a long run.


I opted for the treadmill this morning because I woke up slightly sick and didn't want to make it worse by running in the cold for hours. I popped a DayQuil and went for it. It was the worst run I've had in a very long time. I wanted to quit after 20 minutes, but I kept on truckig.


After a shower and breakfast, I met my sister and one of my very best high school friends for coffee.


These ladies have been there for me through thick and thin. I love them more than anything.


We went from coffee to the tree lot to get our tree.


Boyfriend and I wandered around searching for the best one while we waited for the rest of my family to show up.



My brother and I have a tradition of trying to get the first ornament on the tree. This year he was an extra huge brat and brought an ornament to the tree lot.



I still got my favorite ornament on first at home.



I am not what you would call a decorator. I get really bored, so I fixed myself a snack while the tree got decorated. I was definitely there to take family photos. I am pretty sure I've found this year's Christmas card.



Then it was off to Sunday dinner. My parents are still out of town visiting my big sister, so we had to cook ourselves. It's okay, because we're really great cooks.



Okay, so my sister cooked and I got to play with the baby. I will leave you with a video of the best sound in the entire world.






2 comments: