But, to make a long, whiny story short, I'm going to do another cop out by postin random facts about me that may or may not be known.
1. I actually did do my homework last night. :-) I am completely done with all but one short assignment for the semester. It feels really great. Maybe that's why I'm tired?
2. I cannot drink out of a cup. I have to drink out of something with a straw or a smaller top like a water bottle. I find that if all I have available to me is a cup, I drink exponentially less water than I do if I have a straw. I don't know why this is. It may stem from the fact that I sucked my thumb for a very long time.
3. I don't do seasons. I'm a coastal California girl through and through. I am used to 58 degrees year round. And the redwoods make their own fog when they get too hot, so I'm used to fog. That being said, it's been cold. It snowed (by snowed I mean some flakes came out of the sky for 2 seconds). I am in awe of the people who actually live in seasons. I respect you very much!
4. I brought 4 pairs of shoes to the gym today. I've been going in between my placement and class on Tuesdays and Thursdays now instead of at 4:30 in the morning. This is much more pleasant, but I have to pack a lot more. I had the shoes I wore to my placement, my lifting shoes, my flip flops for the shower, and my
off brand Ugg boots. I had my fake Ugg boots because California has suddenly decided to have seasons and I'm FREEZING.
5. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I cannot peel a hard boiled egg and have it intact. I eat a boiled egg every single day practically and I've gotten really good at perfecting my peeling. The last batch I boiled, however, didn't turn out so well and they were impossible to peel. My OCD kicked in and I have gotten overly frustrated with peeling them.
6. I realized that since my friends started having babies, all of the pictures on my phone are of really adorable babies. And I am really, really okay with this. I love them more than anything. When did I become an adult??
So there's some more insight into myself. I hope you've enjoyed it!