Sunday, November 3, 2013

How Is It November??

I always feel like Sunday come excruciatingly fast. And then it goes even quicker. Today I did the smart thing and didn't do a single page of homework. I will be regretting my decision come Wednesday, but right now, I feel I made a good choice.


Somehow, it's November. Which really freaks me out. How did it get here so fast? How is it almost 2014??? Didn't I just stop writing 2013 on all of my papers? Okay, I will be completely honest, the other day I wrote 2010 on a homework assignment. So there's that. 

Yesterday was National Sandwich Day. I was quite upset that I had to go to school on such a holiday, but I did. I celebrated afterward though.



The first Saturday of the month is Art's Alive. We always go to my step-mom' solve of business to eat free food party. And this little girl was adorable.


She also got ready to go to on her big trip to San Francisco next month with a flower in her hair.


Today, boyfriend was out of bed nice and early for some reason. I got a good night's sleep and with the time change, it was only 9am but my body thought it was 10. He wanted to go drop a crab pot, so we spent a couple of hours at the beach. He was catching us dinner and winning fashion awards. I don't know how he does it.


It was just the two of us and Malcom. The beach was so peaceful and beautiful that early in the morning.


Mal and I hung out on the beach while we waited for boyfriend to drop the pot and come back.


He has already learned to sit, lay down, and stay. The dog, I mean. Boyfriend is still a work in progress.


We spent some time wandering around the beach, just enjoying each other's company and finally being out in nature. 


We did catch one measly crab. Which is enough for about a half of a dinner. We love fresh crab around here.


I got my long run in while boyfriend goofed around in the gym. I felt just fine until mile 9.5 when I wanted to keel over due to horrible cramping. I sucked it up and went another mile before having to stop. I was terribly annoyed that I didn't get to 11, but I should be proud of myself for listening to my body and stopping.

The rest of the evening was spent at a housewarming party for my sister. I was a terrible blogger and took 0 pictures. Now I am going to crawl to my bed and pass out with all of my clothes on. It was a fantastic Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, the fact that this year is almost over is boggling my mind. I think teachers find it even weirder because it means the schoolyear is half over, and I feel like it just started!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spending time together! Sometimes we get so busy with life! :)

    PS~I wrote 2010 on a paper to the other day.......whoa!!

    ReplyDelete