Friday, June 13, 2014

Where Does The Time Go??

Thank you all so much for your well-wishes on my job offers. After a weekend of thinking of nothing but where I wanted to work, I chose what felt right in my heart. I will be working at the school I've been a part of for the last 6 years with moderate to severe special day class students. I am beyond excited for the opportunity and to continue on with my work family.


Yesterday was the last day of school with the kids. Today was our last day in the classroom for the year! I have absolutely no idea where the last year has disappeared to, but it went so fast! It will be summer school before I know it, but first, this needs to happen.


Today at work, we spent time cleaning the room. The soccer game was on in the background. I found the boys hard at work.


I also found some new running shoes. I really think these will improve my form and my speed.


Speaking of new shoes, I really did get a pair of new running shoes. Brooks was having a sale and I picked some up for $40. Can't complain. I definitely do not think I have a shoe problem at all.


The shoes were so amazing that I ended up accidentally running 8 miles yesterday. I was so in the zone and I felt like I was running on clouds that I just didn't want to stop. My running mojo has come back hardcore and I had my highest mileage week this week since my race.


I just realized that this post is mostly pictures of my feet. I take all of the pictures for my blog with my phone, because I am a really amazing blogger. I haven't actually had my phone with me when I do things lately because I am trying to detach from technology and live. So all of my pictures are of my feet or of the kids I work with, which will never make it here on the blog, so you're stuck with my feet!

Has this year seemed fast to anyone else???

5 comments:

  1. This year has zoomed by! I am still working until June 30 ....but it's so close I can smell it! :D I seem to have a lot of feet photos too...lol.

    You must be so over the moon to be working in a place you love! Congratulations again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job, lady!!! I'm so excited for you!!

    Which Brooks did you pick up??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy you found a job! And now you get a little break before the next school year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also been enjoying the nice weather and just living life lately. But not many pictures, and no running means I've fallen off the blog-o-sphere completely.
    Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job! That's great that you'll be able to keep working in a place you know and love. I can't believe how late you guys go to school. When do you go back in the fall?

    ReplyDelete