1. I am kind of obsessed with dancing- I will be honest. I am a terrible dancer. Like pretty much the worst. But that doesn't stop me! I will dance forever. And I am a sober dancer. Meaning, if there's music in the club (that I very RARELY go to) and I'm the DD, I will still be the first on a dance floor and the last to leave. I hate it when I finally go to take a break and then one of my jams comes on and I have to get back out there.
2. I refused to drink alcohol until my 21st birthday- Of course, I went through my rebellious phase. We've been over that. Then I realized that drinking kind of sucked and I stopped. Until my 21st birthday. This means that I went my first year at college, away from home, in a town known for its drinking, completely 100% sober. No wonder I ended up back at home. After my 21st birthday, I realized that drink still kind of sucks.
3. There are only three foods that I will absolutely refuse to eat- Pineapple, honeydew melon, and cantaloupe. I can't even smell these foods without gagging. I don't know why. I've never thrown them up or anything. I just can't deal with them. This is mostly an issue when I want to order fruit salad at a restaurant because they are always tainted with the obscene cantaloupe.
I don't understand this picture, but it's true.
4. Nature is where I cleanse my soul- I need a good dose of nature quite often or else I don't feel whole. It's where I do my best thinking (besides on a run). I always feel so spiritually cleansed after a good hike. I love camping and going off the grid for a few days. There's nothing quite like fresh mountain air or a cool beach breeze.
5. I visited Spain the year they won the World Cup- I've never been into organized sports. Especially not on TV. I'd rather be doing anything else really (besides eating melon). But when I was in Spain during the World Cup in 2010, it was one of the most exciting things I've experienced. Watching them continue to kick butt during each game in a bar with other Spaniards was an experience that I will forever treasure.
6. On that same note, I have a thing for soccer players- I think soccer players are the sexiest of all the different types of sports players there are. I have no idea why. I think it's the cleats.
7. I really enjoy hula hooping- My friend has her own hoop and whenever I am at her house, I get it out and hoop for hours. It's therapeutic for me. One of these days, I will get my own hoop.
8. I'm really bad at word games, even though my strength is English- I'm seriously terrible at word games. Scrabble, crossword, Words With Friends. You name it, I am bad at it. I think this may be because my vocabulary is lacking. I should read the dictionary.
Tell me something random about you!