Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Weekend Recap

Friday morning started the way it always does: at the gym. Fridays I sleep in until 5:35, so it feels like a nice treat. And exercising always gives me more energy. It's better than coffee.


The rest of the day was spent at school, of course. I'm really loving the ladies I sit with at a table. They keep me cracking up and a couple of times I have laughed so hard I cried. They are becoming fast friends and I love it. 

Boyfriend and I had plans to have dinner at a benefit with his mom. Malcom wanted to ride there a different way.


Boyfriend bought the softest blanket on the planet and was going to give it to the puppy, so he actually did get to ride in style. 


For dinner, we had pulled pork sandwiches. I pulled the pork off the bread and ate that. It was so delicious. The benefit was for Boyfriend's old elementary school's 8th grade trip to San Francisco. Judging by the amount of people there, I think they will have enough money to go. Twice.

 
Saturday was a school day again. I like that we get to work with students but I hate that I have to be up so early. It hurts. I came home and exercised then did homework. I felt really productive. Then I did something really out of the ordinary.


I got dressed up and went out. I left the house at the hour I am usually in bed ready for sleep. I was out until 1:00am and I was pretty proud. Can you tell who boyfriend dressed up as? He's pretty creative.


Today I woke up at 8:30 and immediately went back to sleep. Until 11. I had a minor heart attack when I realized what time it was because I never sleep that long. I went to help my sister move and by help I mean I held a baby for an hour. Best hour ever. Then I went to my dad's for a run since it was raining.


I did 11 miles, but time seemed to fly. May have been the fact that I slept so long last night.


All I wanted to do after a shower was cuddle and read a magazine, so that's exactly what we did.


Dinner was awesome. Especially since all I had eaten was two eggs and yogurt because I had woken up so late.


But dessert was even better.


Gluten free cupcakes with peanut butter mousse on top. It was like heaven. Now boyfriend and I are laying down to catch up on How I Met Your Mother before I fall asleep at 9.

Who else watches HIMYM?
Any good weekend stories?

2 comments:

  1. Is Boyfriend the "ready set go" guy from MarioKart? Too funny!!!

    I can't stay out that late ever anymore...I'm weirdly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete